These MRE Meal Kits are complete “Meals Ready to Eat” Kits Manufactured in the USA. All the contents are fully cooked and can be eaten hot or cold. Each MRE Meal Kit has an average of 1,000-1,250 calories, which replicates the calorie count of a complete meal. There is no need to add water to an MRE Meal Kit . Simply open the pouch and enjoy!
It is safe to say that MRE Meal Kits will last three years from the date of pack as long as they are kept at the right temperature, which is 80 degrees Fahrenheit. MRE Meal Kits can last longer than three years, even at higher temperatures, but the contents tend lose their flavor and consistency, and eventually you probably won’t want to eat them. There are a number of web sites that have a lot of information about shelf life.
Each MRE Complete Meal Pouch Typically Includes:
- Genuine US War Fighter Rations Inspected and Verified Fresh by Western Frontier - 12 different Meals per Case with Inspection Date disclosed on case.
- If the Inspection Sticker is missing from the box, demand a full refund for an inauthentic product. Avoid, stale, or expired MREs – These Contents are Verified Fresh & Ready for Long Term Storage or Immediate Consumption.
- Ships lightning fast with so you can get your cases in time for the weekend camping trip, hunting adventure, fishing excursion, emergency preparations, zombie apocalypse, or whatever your needs may be .
- Fresh, Great Tasting, and Longest Shelf Life Military MRE on the Market. Bright Red TTI Indicator. Case A or B Selected at Random.
- These are inspected and guaranteed for each meal ready to eat. No crusty, old expired meals like you read about on the other listings. These are for Serious MRE consumers who want the best, longest shelf life, and best tasting Meals Ready to Eat. Quantities are limited, so order yours while they are still in stock.
||Variety of beef, chicken, pork, tuna, or vegetarian entrees
||Regular and/or vegetable cracker, or flour tortillas.
||Single or assortment fruit flavored drink mix or dairy shakes
||Variety of portion controlled, snacks and/or spreads
||Spoon, coffee, creamer, sugar, salt, pepper , towel and napkin
|1- Waterproof outer bag
||Bag, EVSF Basic Pouch
Menu Components: Menus are Suggestions Only Final Menus , may vary depending of product availability and what is available